Tuesday 17th April 2018 is the date of the next Annual Meeting of the Tunstead and Sco Ruston Parish. It is held in the Portakabin on the Tunstead Playing Field. It starts at 7:30pm.
All residents of Tunstead and Sco Ruston are invited to attend the Annual Parish Meeting. This is your chance to meet the parish councillors and raise any issues and problems that you may have. Light refreshments will be provided.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held on 18th April 2017
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Report from Safer Neighbourhood Team – Police (if available)
- Report from County Councillor (if available)
- Report from District Councillor (if available)
- Parish Council Report – Chairman Chris Oakes
- Parish Clerk’s Financial Report – Eileen Oliver
- Parish Plan
- Parishioners’ Forum
- Any Other Business
Please do attend – you will be made very welcome