Norfolk County Council provide a series of road safety and driver/rider training services. One of our villagers alerted me to the web site promoting this. Being a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists my focus has always been on that organisation, so I was unaware of the services offered by County’s highways branch.
There are a number of driver and rider training services provided by Norfolk County Council. See the links below.
The following link will take you to Norfolk County Council’s Driver and Rider Training page LINK ->
- County offer a free child seat checking service
- Help and advice for older drivers
Driver enhancement training
- Bespoke 1 to 1 driver training
- Reduce your emissions and save money
- You can find information on training courses on the ‘Think! Norfolk’ website which is the brand name used by Norfolk’s Road Casualty Reduction Partnership.
- Practical preparation for a lifetime of driving
- Help prevent losing control whilst driving
- More about Skid avoidance training
Court diversion schemes
- Court diversion schemes are an alternative to prosecution for some driving offences.
- More about court diversion schemes