Wroxham Barns offers a fantastic range of activities and attractions for the young, and not so young, alike. These include craft studios and shopping facilities for the grown-ups, including
- A new Brewery Visitor Centre and Bar
- New shops for Sew Creative Patchwork and Quilting
- Bill LeGrice, Norfolk Roses
- Piggy’s Play Sty, a very piggy indoor play centre
- Pygmy Goats . . watch they don’t nibble your coat !
- Lamb Bottle Feed
and much more.
Wroxham Barns is is open to visitors all year round and situated only a mile from Tunstead and Wroxham (but in opposite directions !) so is ideally situated to those here on holiday, exploring the NorfolK Broads.
Tel. :01603 783762