This year the Harvest Celebration at St. Mary’s, Tunstead will take place as part of the Evensong service on 1st October. The service will start at 6:30pm, and will be followed by an optional social gathering at which there will be a Cheese and Wine supper at £4 per head.
Please come along and celebrate the Harvest Season with the church community. All welcome.
A reminder that the Parish council of the Tunstead and Sco Ruston villages will meet this evening (19th September) at 7:30, in the modular building known as Tunstead Village Hall in Market Street. Residents of the villages are very welcome to attend.
Tunstead and Sco Ruston Parish Council
- ½ hour Public Participation to include Police, County and District Councillor reports.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest in items on the Agenda and any requests for a dispensation.
- To conconsider the minutes of the meeting of the previous meeting.
- To report matters arising from these minutes.
- To consider received correspondence.
- To review Clerk’s financial report and agree payments
- To discuss Highway matters
- To discuss Planning matters, including planning applications which have been commented on since the last meeting.
- To discuss Environmental Matters.
- Report from the Playing Field committee.
- To report any other business (note that this is to report matters for inclusion in a future agenda or matters which require no decision to be made by the Parish Council).
All residents are very welcome to attend
The next Parish Council meeting will be on Tuesday 21st November in Tunstead Village Hall at 7.30pm.
On Monday 25th September, 10-11:30am.
Its been a while since we all got together over coffee. We can catch up on what’s been happening since we last met.
There will be:
- A Bring & Buy stall
- and of course a raffle.
It would be great to see you there.
Please do come along to the Portakabin on the Recreation Ground
Saturday 9th September.
The Norfolk Churches Trust – family cycle fun day – Bike Ride, horse, car, or walk. Money raised is given 50/50 between the Norfolk Churches Trust and St. Mary’s Church.
A chance to keep fit, and raise money.
The Church will be manned between 0900 and 1700hrs offering refreshments etc.
Sponsor forms and full information from John Carter (01692 536380) or Barbara Wharton 01603 738958 or in the Church.