You are invited to attend a meeting
of Tunstead and Sco Ruston Parish Council on Tuesday 16th January 2018
in Tunstead Village Hall at 7.30 pm
1. ½ hour Public Participation to include Police, County and District Councillor reports.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest in items on the Agenda and any requests for a dispensation.
4. To consider the minutes of the meeting of 21st November 2017.
5. To report matters arising from these minutes.
6. To consider received correspondence.
7. Summary of on line services to the parish.
8. Grant for replacement Village Hall.
9. To review Clerk’s financial report and agree payments.
10. Data Protection.
11. To discuss Highway matters: including the SAM2 sign, the new TROD and flooding issues.
12. To discuss Planning matters, including planning applications which have been commented on since the last meeting.
13. To discuss Environmental Matters.
14. Report from the Playing Field committee.
15. Community Defibrillator.
16. To report any other business (note that this is to report matters for inclusion in a future agenda or matters which require no decision to be made by the Parish Council).