Jubilee mugs for children in Tunstead and Sco-Ruston Parish

All 16s and under in the parish of Tunstead and Sco-Ruston can claim a jubilee mug from the Parish Council.

If you are 16 or under and live in the parish, or you have children who live in the parish, let the parish clerk know by contacting him at [email protected] (make sure you provide details so we know where to deliver them!).

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink.